Product Manager (Technical)
We established QuantumBlack to reimagine how organisations could continuously improve and outlearn their rivals. Today, we’re still fascinated by how the smallest edge or marginal gain can have a major impact.
We look to help foster a culture of elite performance by eliciting the right input and enabling the right decision from the right data delivered in the right way.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to help design, build and roll out products that deliver on the company’s vision and strategy.
Ranging from setting strategic product direction to ensuring requirements are met, you will bring focus, leadership and an ownership mentality to the role of Product Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Shape QuantumBlack’s cloud analytics platform by forming a comprehensive understanding of customers, users, goals and metrics
- Lead user workshops and interviews to gather requirements and feedback
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring requirements are well defined and understood by the development team
- Work with stakeholders and engineering teams to deliver solutions in an iterative and incremental manner, leveraging lean and agile principles, fostering an environment of learning and collaboration
- Design a scalable and repeatable rollout model, ensuring products are packaged and documented, ready for handover to the operations team
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies, driven by an understanding of competitors and customers. Evaluate potential partner relationships
- Experience in product management (ideally 3+ years)
- Experience working with engineering teams in an agile environment
- Strong communication and leadership skills and ability to work directly with stakeholders at all levels
- Outstanding prioritization and organization skills
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure. Experience in data analytics is beneficial
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering is advantageous
- Experience with Atlassian tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence) is an added bonus
- Work-life balance – we value time with family and invite you to set boundaries. This is also why we provide you with generous vacation time compared to the overall market.
- Healthy employees are happy employees- we provide top-notch medical benefits.
- Continuous learning programs- McKinsey invest more than $100 million per year worldwide on various training programs for our people to ensure professional development. Additionally, depending on your department and role, we offer tuition reimbursement for approved courses that are related to your position and career path.
- We work hard, we party harder –we know how to have fun while giving back to the community. During the year, we organize one of a kind professional and social events, as well as soccer tournaments, and charity drives through our multiple office and diversity programs.