Technical Recruiter - Engineering (6 Month Contract)
QuantumBlack helps companies use data to drive decisions. We combine business experience, expertise in large-scale data analysis and visualization, and advanced software engineering know-how to deliver results. From aerospace to finance to Formula One, we help companies prototype, develop, and deploy bespoke data science and data visualisation solutions to make better decisions.
This role helps drive recruitment activity for QuantumBlack and works with the lead recruiter and senior managers within the company to ensure a suitable pipeline of highly skilled, qualified and motivated people are available to join the team as required for business growth. The role-holder will help in developing and delivering high quality recruitment practices which embody its values and create an exceptional hiring experience for candidates and efficient practices for managers within QB.
- Input in developing strategies and creative sourcing strategies using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, online postings, referrals, networking, and other relevant methods.
- Focus on recruiting for roles in our core engineering and product development teams.
- Attract and further develop candidate interest in roles.
- Screen and evaluate candidates using appropriate assessment approaches, including thorough resume screening and short-listing candidates via phone screenings, etc.
- Guide candidates through the full recruiting lifecycle - you will be a trusted coach to candidates, keeping regular contact and guiding them through the process
- Understand the talent needs and the knowledge, skills and abilities required by hiring managers and agree sourcing and selection approach.
- Participate in recruiting related projects when needed [e.g. recruiting system design, reporting, innovation].
- Reporting into and working closely with the Global Head of Recruiting and providing regular reports and updates on progress and challenges.
To be considered for this position you will need the following skillset and experience:
- Interest in analytical technology innovations, keen to follow industry trends.
- Experience and proven success in hiring for engineering focussed positions e.g. Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers and QA Engineers
- Proven end to end recruitment experience from attraction and heading to candidate management
- Proven experience as a technical recruiter, either in-house or agency, ideally from a medium volume recruitment background. We will consider individuals from an agency background with ambitions to move in-house.
- A great sense of humour and a love for recruiting.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proven experience in working closely with all levels of a business.
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruiting environment with the ability to take initiate with little direction.